Monday, July 31, 2017

Home help, cleaning and pressing garments in Medina Del Campo

Home help, cleaning and pressing garments in Medina Del Campo

Valladolid, the primary urban areas

Asistenta Valladolid

Associate De Laguna

Elena, pressing in Medina del campo

Hi my name is Elena I have involvement with home I can cook pressing and do family unit things ect ...

Miriam, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

Hi, I'm Miriam Sanchez. I am at present concentrate essential professional preparing. I am a pleasant individual, mindful, exceptionally thoughtful, quiet and dedicated. In my home the errands are spread out, with the goal that any sort of homework is finished. Much obliged to you for your consideration, a welcome. I am anticipating your reaction.

Begoña, pressing in Medina del campo

I am a lady with involvement in housework and a decent cook. I would love to help you. Much thanks.

Lucia, pressing - 47400 Medina del campo

Hi, I am a dedicated and sprightly young lady.

Gergana, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

Great, I am a man who I have an incredible affair. I have worked cleaning, pressing, scouring .... family undertakings. In the event that they wish they can request references. Add up to accessibility and adaptable hours. Many quick to work, promptness, custom, reality and an awesome awareness of other's expectations.

Silvia, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

Great. My name is Silvia. I have involvement in cleaning, I cherish planting, purchasing, dealing with the house all in all. My qualities are duty, promptness, I adore that everything is perfect.

Nadezna, pressing in Medina del campo

Proficient EXPERIENCES - cafeteria and providing food partner at Felipe IV lodging in Valladolid - house keeping aide - additional kitchen colleague in stores - clerk in market - childcare STUDIES - eatery associate, bar and cafeteria 960h - first cycle of that (2º that) - essential instruction OTHER DATA OF INTEREST - Good open abilities procured amid my experience - domini ...

Sara, pressing - 47400 Medina del campo

Greetings I am Sara I might want to take a shot at family unit errands as: Cleaning at home Ironing Help with buys Removals Gardening Experience I have in what I do in my home.

Beatriz, cleaning administration - 47400 Medina del campo

I am Beatrice a 36 year old lady wedded and with a 8 year old kid. I am keen on functioning as a sitter or housework. a welcome

Tamara, household laborer - 47400 Medina del campo

I am Spanish and I am 26 years of age and I have experience.responsible and timely

Noelia, pressing - 47400 Medina del campo

Hi I am Noelia.Levo 16 years being mortgage holder with two kids only i with them for a long time along these lines it is done all family unit chores.Lo q don't know how to learn it without importarme.

Tamara, cleaning administration - 47400 Medina del campo

Hi My name is Tamara, 22 years of age and understudy. I offer myself for housework, tidying up, heading off to the store, getting, taking strolls or doing sustenance if fundamental, I will enable the individuals who to require it to make their lives less demanding and fun at home. I might want to have the capacity to Be that it was in Medina of the wide open or towns or districts around however in the event that it is further away it could be concurring the rates for the dislodging, fuel and the sky is the limit from there. My experience is that of my own c ...

Victoria, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

I am a living triumph in the medina of the wide open, I have room schedule-wise to work outside the house. I have the nursing aux degree with which I have dependably worked in nursing homes. I have qualities to relate well to more established individuals and to feel good, upbeat and loose with my organization. I can play out any work that is essential and that encourages the life of the elderly individual. On the off chance that you need to enlist my administrations I will be available to you when it is n ...

Nerea, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

My name is Nerea, I have been accountable for my home since I was little in light of the fact that my folks worked throughout the day. My involvement in the work of the house is the same as that of any housewife however with the need and longing to work. I trust you will remember me, respects, Nerea

Elena, cleaning administration in Medina del campo

My name is elena, I am autonomous and I am extremely capable.

1 2

Your exploration

I can enable you to discover the profiles that best fit your needs!

Begin A SEARCH

Medina

Home Help Medina Del Campo

Bricolage Medina Del Campo

Around Medina Del Campo

Associate Pozal De Gallinas

Associate Rodilana

Associate Pozaldez

Associate Gomeznarro


Asistenta Villaverde De Medina

No comments:

Post a Comment